Loose Firearms/Gun Amnesty


Sirs/Ma'ams, a quick question.. I have a firearm which was left by my late grandfather, I think it previously had legal documentations, it expired, tapos hindi na yata na-asikaso later on.. I just want to ask kung pano siya ma-legally register under my name..


The firearm is in bad shape, needs restoration.. I've contacted a known firearms restorer, however, hindi daw sila nag-restore ng firearms without proper documents (which is a good thing)..


So to break it all down:

- old firearm, in badshape, most likely stuck-up

- i assume it was registered a long time ago, pero hindi na ngayon.. and yung papers niya dati, wala sa akin..


Any help and advise would be very much appreciated.. Thanks in advance..